January 25, 2009

RE: Brain stormig.

I don't know why I'm awake.

I woke up like an hour ago. I know why I woke up, I had to use the bathroom. I then got something to eat. Some bbq flavored soy chips. I got them from Whole Foods. That was my last stop before coming home.

But I'm talking about the end of the story and I haven't started yet.

Let's see. I was up until about 8:30am today. I woke up 8 that night. I thought, I could get a little 30 min nap. I figured once I didn't expect to sleep for a long time I wouldn't try to bite anyone's head off when it comes time for someone to come wake me up.

I ended up with about about an hour's sleep instead. I got up, took my bath, got dressed, moved things over to my wallet and put that in my coat pocket along with some very weak battires for my mp3 player and keys.

We left around 11am, after Phillys an Nika ran over to a friends apartment to drop of something that mom left for her.

Oh you didn't know. Mom was in Philly since Thursday afternoon. She got back yesterday night.

Well,it was cold out.

AAAhHHHH!

AAAAAAHHH!


I hate this. I hate this!

I had over a page written up and I lost it. I just got that part back that you see at the top.

I'm not re-writing it.

I have a new bra, some Whole Foods stuff, and a new headset for my mp3 player.

You know about my sleep patten before all of that, and when I got home around 6 pm I cleaned up the bedroom then crashed until my mom came back from Philly and woke me up around 11 pm with lights the tv while she was on the computer.

I then went back to sleep and decided to stay in bed or back to sleep until I woke up at 6 or so this morning.

That's it. You want more details, write me, post a comment/question. If you have my phone number use it as an excuse to call me.

That's it.

I'm getting out of here before it wipes this too.


Windows Live™ Hotmail®:…more than just e-mail. Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment