September 11, 2009

I got it scanned

Hey,

I had problems getting it done the other day. I finally got today. Not many classes ha? I'm happy, I have time to read all the books books I have to pay for and do my projects.

I had my first class today. It wasn't bad. I didn't have my book, but it wasn't bad.

I already have another student calling me smart, and I refused to tell the teacher when I graduated HS. He can go look it up in my file, I just won't say.

I thought that I had gotten my book when I left the house later than I wanted, but it was a book for my class on Monday. Great. Oh well. Then I tried to get the 3rd edition from the library to have something with me, but even that wasn't there and I walked into class as it turned 3pm when the class is about to start. Lucky me the teacher wasn't there for another 8 or so mins. *grin*

I shared a book with a boy who had his. BTW, I wasn't the only one who didn't have a book. After class at 6pm I got some of my other supplies from the "bookstore" at the school. That came up to $101. If I had known that I broke the $100 mark I would have gone ahead and gotten the the $5 sketch book they had on the list instead of walking over to B&N and looking at theirs that turned out to be almost 3 times as much. I'll just get it on Monday before class.

I got home after 7pm and I didn't eat dinner until 10pm for some reason.

I then spent the last 2 or so hours sorting and fixing the music folder in my mom's profile after updating her iTunes player. She had dead files and duplicates all over the place. Then I had to find out how to make iTunes forget what was there before and see what was there now since it couldn't do what winamp does for me when I need it to see what is in a folder now. I don't use libraries. I think even Windows Media does it. If it isn't there, it doesn't play it, but I don't use windows media player either, but more than I do iTunes.

Well I have to go now. Just had to say hi and talk about my first day of college.

I'm in college. Now to do the reading. That book that I didn't have with me today is needed for my homework that I was given. I'm getting to tomorrow, so I'm not sweating it.

Night all.


Windows Live: Make it easier for your friends to see what you're up to on Facebook. Find out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment