September 20, 2009

Well I've had a week of this school thing...

I thought that I was doing well.

I did my home work on time, I cut it close, but I had it done before class started this Thursday. Then I couldn't answer a question to my teacher's satisfaction. I think near the end I might have gotten one write, but that was shot down when I left after class, found my thumb drive, went back to ask him if I could have a copy of his power point since he moved past a few slides too quickly and had stuff that was too small to be seen. He didn't sound sorry, he didn't give me a reason, he was just short with me and said 'No'.

Not, "no you can't have a copy since I'm using one big file for all the class." not "no you can't have one because I have some copyright issues." not what every else he could have come up with. I've help make far better powerpoints for students when I was back at Ross. Fine, he can keep his stinking powerpoint.

That class is on Thursday. I have a half class that day, as you see in the paper below. As well as having full Monday's and Tuesday's. I'm taking a lock with me to school on Monday so I can keep my drafting things at school. I will never use any of them here at school since I don't have a flat surface free to use.

I'm still working on my story, and I was still able to post my last chapter. I'm going to keep trying and I kinda have to keep mind. I gave my sister the card for the movies thinking that I wouldn't have time to go out on Tuesday's since I crashed this week when I got back from school. My last class ended at 5:45 and I stood for the next 2 hours before coming home and having to stand on the train since I couldn't find a seat. I'm just happy that I didn't live that far away.

I kinda made friends, but it's really early to tell if it will last the the next few years. I hope it will but who knows. Also I'm like one of the few older people in my class. I think that there are only 3 of us over 30 there. I've only told the two girls I had lunch with on Tuesday. They are 21 and 19. *yes I'm shaking my head*

Well, I made myself write this up. I have to go to bed now. I was just feeling bad about not really saying anything for a while and a new game I installed pulled me in in a few hours while.

Well take care people. Do leave comments. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment