September 28, 2009

Just 4 and a half hours...

until I have to be wake and getting ready for school so I'll make this quick.  For some reason my school week hinges on my last class on Thursday. The week before I told you how he 'the teacher' depressed me more than I expected. Last week he perked me back up again. One he talked to me in a nice way during our break. He asked me why I always sat in the back.

I made a bad joke about hiding so he wouldn't call me, then said that it was just the seat I picked when I took my placement tests and kept it. I don't change much. Then at the end of the class we got back out home work that we turned in the week before, and it turns out that I got all right. Ya... one of my few 100 percent scores on anything. :) But then it was open book. :)

In two more weeks we have our first progress exam in all classes except drafting. We were told about it last week and weren't given any home work from that 'hinge' class. Just told to read so we could review this week. I think he's looking for more people to talk in his class and give him answers. I can understand. You need to know that you are actually teaching and that they are trying to learn.

Now I just have an issue with my math. I somehow lost time and I either turn in the home work at the end of class after working on it during class, which I don't like. I want to actually hear that the teacher is teaching. Or I'm turning in incomplete homework. My mother had me cleaning. My sister had me scanning something for her after she displace me from the kitchen by making flat bread in the area I cleared in the kitchen.

Now it's 9 after 5am and I'm hurrying to bed down because I'm going to be up and on my feet alot today.

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment