November 20, 2009

I Have A Record!


This one shot made it to over 900 hits in one day. ONE DAY!

(click on the picture to see a clearer and larger version)

In a month I never got that much with weekly updates.

The closest I ever got was what? 500?

All this is over a yaoi one shot that I made and posted over at fanfiction.net. The link is on the left side of this page.

My friend tells me that 'Drarry' is very popular in the yaoi fanfic world.

I didn't make up that word. I would say DracoXHarry or something like that. I haven't gotten the hang of which goes first. But in this story, I don't even know.

I'm amazed at the numbers, but I would love a review. I know, how could that many people view and read it, but no reviews. Well I got two reviews. One said 'great story, good ending,' the other was a bit more creative with their praise. :) But I have yet to get a proper reveiw/comment.

But I'm happy that I got anything at all. I wonder how many I'll get today. :)

On the down side of my day... I'm having issues with my phone. I think that I'll have to change the type of phone this time, and ask AT&T about their texting thing. I can't post pics now it seems. I can do it on Saturday I guess.

Oh, the other part of my test from school was to say that I passed and that I got a 86. There was no curve this time around.

Well night. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment