November 21, 2009

The New One


Well I'm switching phones. Now I have to figure this phone out. Such a shame about the other one. :(

=====================

I'm now home and I've had some time to look at it and use it and it's doesn't seem so bad now. I won't like the keyboard for a while longer still, but I'm stuck with it now once it keeps working.

I now have a Samsung Propel.

This is the color I got. Black and blue. I had my pick between this, green and black and red and white.

I'm not getting a cover for this one. I can't afford it. I'm just dying to see how much a go between is going to run me. Not!

The waved my restock fee since my phone was giving me issues and I just didn't want to change my phone just because. They also seemed to have realized that the phone had issues. Couldn't they have told me that earlier? Heck, they shouldn't have been selling it at all.

As for the rest of my day.

I ended up getting to school at 1:16pm and I found it lock down and dark. HA?!?!? What The Heck?!?!?

I thought about that before I left the house. But I thought they wouldn't been so mean to me. Last time they waited until I showed up with 45 mins to go to have them tell me that they were closing 30 mins early. Today they closed before noon! and how did I know not? How do I know that they didn't wait to see if I was coming and closed it down before I got there?

I was suppose to meet my friend there and draw together, but she never showed and I tried calling her all day to find out what was going on and to let her know that the school was closed. When I finally got a hold of her, she told me that she got there around 11am and they were closing.

I told her that wasn't true. She didn't go to school, saw them closing up and didn't call me to let me know not to waste my train fare. That didn't happen. But no, it did happen. She's not getting any of the candy I had to make up for showing up late and I told her so too.

Well Arial came down to the school and after she caught up with me after I went to AT&T and Macy's we went to where the towers were and just walked around there and wall street until we had to had. We then ate some pizzeria food and then walked two blocks to Bowling Green station and went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment