November 18, 2009

The Last Test

Well the last test for week 10.

That was Tuesday - Blue Print reading. Every class he stops and tell us it should really be called something else since the drawings are no longer blue.

Well, we had 100 questions and I got there at the stroke of 11. I was kinda 30 late. The test started 10:30am. It was to let anyone who thought that they would need extra time for the test to get that extra time. For or 5 week exam he said something along the same lines and showed up an 2 and 1/2 hours late. I was not happy with him since I came early for that test. 9 o'clock early.

Well I did good. I only left one blank because it asked us something that I know we never went over. I stayed and extra 10 mins trying to make sure that I got one set of questions right. I should have done better than my first one. I shouldn't need the curve to get to a mark of over 80.

After that nice test, I got my stuff, set up my drawing for the next class and waited with one of my friends for other friends that were still taking the test.

Yes, I had lunch today. I know I haven't said much about it. But most Mondays and Tuesdays I don't have lunch. I normally work thought them. I got to my drawing class. Set up, and start drawing and draw though lunch and through class and after class too. On Mondays I'm standing there drawing until 7:30 - 8pm. I know it sounds like a long time, and I know my feet feel it, but only on very good days do I get very far.

On Tuesdays I don't much time after class since another class takes over that room at 6:15pm. And from last week I will now be going in on Thursday to get more time in on my drawing since I can't bring it home to work on. I did say something about that already right?

This Thursday I'm thinking of showing up early since for some reason I didn't get much done today. I think half my time is taken up by just figuering out how to do it. Doing the actual drawing doesn't take that long. It's making sure it's right, knowing what I'm doing and then the lettering. For me who didn't really write anything with a pen for over 3 years it's kinda hard. But I looked it compared to some of the others in my class doesn't make it look that bad. At least not the bit I put on the paper this time.

I came home and I seemed to have fallen asleep twice, but I've been in some kind of state close to being awake for over 5 hours. I'm surprised that I'm still a wake. I'm sure my mom getting up and asking me to do stuff for her kept me up these last 2 hours.

Well I was hoping to get a one shot story back from a new friend/beta and post it today, but I haven't heard a peep out of her, and that alone is odd enough to let me know that she is very busy and most likely working on school work.

So it will have to wait until tomorrow. I hope I get it tomorrow. On Thursday my free time from home work will be over until the end of the semester in 5 more weeks.

Ok, I'm going to try and go to sleep now.

Oh, I have a pic of what I had to turn in on Monday. I wasn't finished, but I got close. Just another hour and it would have been finished. The closest I've come to handing in finished drawing in three projects.

I'm not even going to back read this. My eyes are itchy. I'm happy I can touch type. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment