February 09, 2010

Classes still the same

I asked about the classes I needed to and found out that if I changed the one I wanted, I would loose one I wanted to keep.

So I’m stuck trying to making this one work. It doesn’t help that this is one of the easier sheets to draw for the class… I’m just about ready to put back up my desk to work on it for the what I can today before going to school tomorrow and having another 2 hours to work on it before having to turn it in.

I had a moment of good news but now it’s unconfirmed. It is suppose to snow tomorrow. Nika came home and said that her school is going to be closed tomorrow because of the snow storm that was coming.

I quickly called up the school to find out if we had school tomorrow. She told me to check the news on the radio or to call the school tomorrow morning to find out. I don’t really think they will close, so I’m still going to do my drawing.

I tried to do some editing on the chapter for my Inuyasha story that suppose to be posted over the weekend, but I was trying to draw back then. So the editing happened last night. Or at least it was started. I already had issues with this chapter back when I wrote it last year, but I was just tried and couldn’t continue. I wonder what if I would get any bad comments about it.

I would love to get a comment… good or bad at this point. Maybe they could give me something else to write that I didn’t even think of before.

I’m still playing the Harry Potter audio books. I’m near the end of the third one now. Man they changed so much stuff when they changed the movie. The second and third movies were seriously re-written.  I half thought that the movies were written for people who had already books, but for those of us who had never read the books and watched the movies first are starting to feel cheated. Well I feel cheated now that I’m finding out what the books really said.

Well, next time.

Oh, I should be posting more incomplete drafting sheets.

Bye, enjoy the snow if you are anywhere near NYC. 

No comments:

Post a Comment