February 16, 2010

The light changed colour.

I have now improved on that 5 hours thing.

This week/end I have sat down from 9pm got up 3am to eat, and take a bath and check my mail, then sat back down again 2 and 1/2 hours later to not get up and go to sleep until noon.  I did one panel of a my 4 panel work sheet.  It was completely done. All the lettering in was done, all the dimensions were in along with the detailing.

I was very proud of that even if I lost my ability to see near the end.

But I was right. The teacher wasn't happy with us. She some how expected us to make copies of the drawing on our own to turn in to her when we came back to class, when everyone thought that it would be done as a class thing.

I woke up at yesterday at 4am and drew until 9:30. I'm happy that I made it on time to my first class. My mom actually thought that since it was a holiday I wouldn't have classes. :) Ha! I did fall asleep on the way home on the bus though. Lucky me I woke up just as it stopped at my stop. Who knows where I would have ended up

So now I have a new one to work one. I'm going to be writing a bit for this one, but no way as much as another one I'll be doing for another one later on.

Well It's time I got to it. The drawing that is. I woke up at 1:30am. I got up to take a shower and changed my mind. I made breakfast, watched some tv and answered some mail. It was a long e-mail.

Now I got to go. :)

How are you?



Hotmail: Powerful Free email with security by Microsoft. Get it now.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed reading your blog, please read mine and let me know what you think!

    bestvacationdestinations.blogspot.com/

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete