February 05, 2010

Update… kinda

I'm playing the audio books for Harry Potter between the things I do.
My B-day was on the 12th of Jan, I've now started another year of my life.


On the 1st of Feb I started school. I'm suppose to be doing my drawing/drafting homework now. But the table I got to do my work on this semester is shorter and not as strong as the ones at school, so it keeps shifting on the adjusted legs when I lean too hard on it. Because it's shorter my back hurts after leaning over it for not too long.
I had to get a new T rule because my old one drew a inclining line so anything too long would look like it was trying to get off the page.
So it seems like I'll do what I can, take a break then go back to it because of my back. :( I don't know how I'm going to get through this class. I only found out after I started that it was the accelerated class, but to when I looked into getting the non accelerated one, I realized that it conflicted with one of my other classes. :(


Not happy. Well back to that now.


I'll see about uploading another pic before the month is up, but since I haven't taken many pics, I don't feel that inclined to post any, but I have many old ones that I could use I'm sure from last year.
I have some how kept up with my Inuyasha yaoi story over at FF. My pen name is Jhoy over there. I don't do nicknames well.


Well got to leave. See ya around. :)

1 comment:

  1. There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also.

    ReplyDelete