March 05, 2010

I need to move out. :(

I'm not happy with my mom at the moment.

She made me stop drawing because it's 'sunset'. :( Not happy at all. I was just about ready to start doing guide lines for my writing. I was so close to finishing.

Since I can't work I'll play. Or at least try to.

My sister came home and brought me a 'plate' of salmon teriyaki. It came with two wantons, brown rice, salad and today, two pieces of rolled egg. :)

I've been eating so much today. I'm a little worried. I'll have to go out walking tomorrow. I'll have to do it anyway if my mom stays home and it's looking like she will. :( I was going to be ahead on this drawing and this happens.

Guess I get to work on my story. I would feel happier about this if I knew what to write.

My mind is set on doing work after it took me so long to make myself sit down and do what I had to. :( Did I say that I wasn't happy?


Hotmail: Free, trusted and rich email service. Get it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment