March 18, 2010

The sun was out.

I actually had a good day. Over all. :)

I had an early class, and I got there on time. I got back my last sheet that I turned in for my drafting class. I think I sent you a pic of it. If I didn't it's over on my blog. :) I got an "A". :)

Today was all school. Wednesday's are my long days, but currently I only have two days because I wanted the time to work on my drawings. It's just hard some times to myself do the work. When I'm at school I'm full steam ahead. At home I'm read fanfics. :) Right now I'm going through a long multi-chapter story, so that is taking up my online time at the moment.

I have kept on with my updates and I'm working on chapter 73 or so for the Inuyasha story. Yep, it's still going. I hope to end it before I hit chapter 100, but I don't have a clue at this moment. I don't want to reach 100 just so I won't scare off anyone from reading it who might like it. :)

The weather was great today. When I went to school it was still kinda cold, but even when I was coming back after 9pm I didn't have to zip up my coat. :) The last time I tricked into doing that I ended up with a cold, but not today. :)

It seems like when they turned the clocks forward the place started to warm up. The temp is suppose to be as high as 70 tomorrow and Friday and Saturday. Let's see how that goes. :)

I should have crashed by now. I was fighting to stay awake in my last class around 8pm. I can blame it on dinner I guess. Maybe.

Well, since I'm still awake, I've been asked to go wash some dishes, so since I'm starting to feel sleepy now I'm off to do that before I do fall asleep and people start making noise with me later.

How did your day go?

Hotmail: Trusted email with powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.

No comments:

Post a Comment