April 20, 2010

The last 24 or so hours.


Yesterday I just about had a heart attack when Jhodie, my sister, gave me a paper that someone at the door gave her before she went out or something. It said that we were being evicted in 6 days. So I was freaking about finding some where new. Keeping it somewhere close so Nika could at least finish up this school year. Getting a moving van. Wondering how we would pay for it. Thinking about living in a homeless shelter because my mom's credit is shot to heck along with my other sister.

I couldn't go back to sleep. I had like a hour of sleep left and I was going into meltdown mood. Then I started to think that it was a good thing I had some extra money, and maybe finding a different place would be good, and we did have 6 days. I knew of a place were we could find an apt right away. So now I just had to tell my mom. I left the paper on the bed so she could see it when she got home. But just as I zipped up my coat she comes home. so I sit down in the bedroom and wait for her to come and tell her. She takes her dear time in the kitchen then she sees the look on my face and thinks that someone died. She told me the notice was nothing. It was just because she was late with her rent. I said nothing. I just grabbed my stuff and left.

When I was on the corner of the block for my school Tokio Hotel came on with Human Connect to Human trying to cheer me up. That is when I smiled for the first time that day. I was at school 30 mins early, I was just about done with my latest draft, and I held some hope that I didn't fail my math test. I shouldn't be looking like I was told that I had AIDS.

So I walked in and set up my stuff and saw that one other person was already there. So I set up and touched one thing on my draft, I think, before I looked up and saw my math teacher slide his way into the other class room. He's old and I think something happened to his foot. Well I go in and I'm the only one there. First time ever. Not that it was so late, but it was now time for class. I got my exam back and he said that I could have done better. Considering I had 98 on my last test, anything less than 90 is "I could have done better." You saw the score I got. He said that he would give me back the 3 points or so he took from me for not showing some of my work since I was the one saying what they were in class the day before and he knows I knew it. But other than that, I didn't do three problems and I got two flat out wrong. I blanked when I saw those. So I wasn't that surprised that I got them wrong, I just haven't been totally wrong on a question before.

A lot of people showed up late. And not just 10 mins late. Some by by at 38 past and 45 past. I was amazed that they show up at all. But I guess they had to to keep from getting another absence. All of them couldn't afford another one. So we went over the exam a bit, then we had a break and I was freezing. Something is wrong with the window right behind of me. I got my coat from the next room and did some drawing while I tried to warm up for our 10 mins break. Then we went over a little of what did on our make up day, and the home works. But I was late coming back so I only got to ask about of those questions which is good because he gave us a small quiz at the end of the class. It didn't look like most of us would finish it so he said that we could finish it at home. I never do my math at home so I worked on it until class was over which was like 5 more mins.

I was one of maybe 4 people who handed theirs in at the end of class. Then it was on to Drafting class. It wasn't so bad. I got complements from my teach for most of the day. I did my normal walking around seeing how I was doing compared to other people and even helping them out when I saw something odd. I then had to do speed lettering. It was 'last' thing I had to do. Later I realized I for some other little things, but I should get an 'A' all the same. Oh the speed lettering was because the guy who was going to take the take the drafts to be copied was bugging me to finish so he could get there and back in time to give the teacher. It was funny. He stood next to my desk and watched me letter. I wrote a normal 'm' to my dismay, but I couldn't got back and change it.

Then I drew up the boarder for the next one which is suppose to be the hardest. I didn't really understand why she was warning us like she did. She said that it was so bad that we may drop the class because of it. I told her it was too late. This was our second to last draft. We can't drop the class now.

She then gave back out last drafts and surprise, surprise I got an 80. A 'B'. I'm just darn happy about that. I was saying that I must have gotten a few things write that others didn't to have gotten that since I so much incomplete. So while I was drawing my boarder the copies came back and I help a girl who was so far back with one of the mistakes in the current sheet we he had to do. Then when my boarder was finished, which was after class, I tried to look for the ones we were suppose to do next I could figure out where they went. They aren't in the book. We have to make stair details, elevations and what not ourselves. As worrying as that is, it is something that I would have to do. I hate stairs and that is when their see how to make them.

So I talked with people, left most of my stuff at school since I wasn't drawing at home. Oh, she told us to look up all we could on metal stairs and learn terms and such to help us prepare and we may a quiz too. So I'll be doing that tonight. I already know something from building materials 1 class along with blueprint reading 1 class.

I left during sunlight hours and saw my route home with sunlight. It was odd, and nice and I got two donuts for finishing on time.

When I got home, people were asking me how I was considering how I was when I left the house. They didn't think I would take it that badly. I told them well sorry for taking a court order seriously.

So since I had such full day and my feet hurt, I crashed before 12 then work up just before 2 to get my mom up for work. Some how I ended up writing on my Inuyasha story and I has just started a new file. Chapter 76-78. I ended up writing 3 whole pages and finishing chapter 76 and I wrote up a summery of what I would like for chapter 77 before I closed it down. I had a idea of what I wanted for part of chapter 75 but I forgot it by the time I got back to it the day before so I wrote up this summery so I won't be spending time trying to remember or come up with something that should be happening next.

I'm starting to think that I will end the story with Inuyasha's 'wedding' then show up every now and again with bits of how they are all get along after that. Most likely I will be doing everyone else's 'wedding' and showing how the kids grow up and such. So I'm nearing the end about 2 years later. :) I think it will end before I hit chapter 90. Nice ha?

So I was up until 7 or 8am. Most of that was from the writing, also, I found a story to read at another site I found and I looked up stuff on a new desktop for my mom. Her's just stopped working the other day. We turned it on, but it didn't to turn on. I opened it up and scrapped rust off of a few things and did some major dust removal and I think I might have gotten some dust/dirt unto the chip because I had to take off the fan and heat sinc to clean them.

I just need to know how much I can spend on this computer and find out if I should keep it an XP computer or upgrade to Vista or Windows 7. I feel like sticking with XP for my mom's sake, but I think I should upgrade, but I won't do Windows 7 just to make sure my printer still works with it. What OS do you have?

Since I went back to sleep so early/late as the case may be, was awoken three times. Twice by the bell and once when my mom came home from work and asked if I didn't say I was going to go to school today. But it turned out ok that I didn't go to school after all. A package showed up, and Nika came home early from school because she didn't have afternoon something that normally keeps her there until 5.

Well my mom is back. She was at court, so I guess that might have been settled since she got shower curtains. Got to go, she's calling. :)

The New Busy is not the old busy. Search, chat and e-mail from your inbox. Get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment