July 21, 2017

Just realized

I'm covering a short 4-ish hour shift for someone Toda since I had a four day stretch of no work.

But after I agreed to take it, my sister then books me for a dentist appointment about 6 hours earlier.

The problem with that? Outside of never being there before and it was really hot out today again? Nothing other than I was given the wrong stop to get off at.

But that is all over now. My face is becoming my own again, an I stopped at Applebee's to get something to eat before work, since all i had Toda was a bowl of cereal before I left the house around 10am.

Now I'm gaining new revelations. One, I'm going to have to eat quickly to make it to work on time since I have already been sitting here for over 30 mins...oh look it's here now.

The second thing? I just realized that I lost my Applebee's gift card that I got for being employee of the month.

Oh well.

Later.

Sent from my Windows Phone

No comments:

Post a Comment