August 15, 2017

FYI

Yesterday I made it to the post office and sent off my application for citizenship. They last time I held it, I thought about not getting it just because of the state of this country, then I realized that because of how things are, I should get it. I do not need to find ICE agents anywhere near me. I don't have enough of anything to start over.

Next.

On my way to the post office I got a call to set up an appointment for my sleep apnea testing. That was a slight surprise since I thought the doctor's office already did that for me. Anyway, it's set for Thursday night. I don't have to be at work until 1pm on Friday. I'll ask them about the other appointment that I have a paper  for.

Today.

It feels like it has been a while since I had to be at work for 10am. I missed the 59 bus by a minute. It was a minute early and went on by as I was nearing the bottom of the hill.

Then I went down the side of the park to catch the 24 bus. But I was even further back when I saw the bus go by. I'm thinking it's just not my day, but not 5 minutes later the express shows up. I was starting to consider it a myth again and now I'm on it. 😁

Now I don't have to rush eating the sandwich that I will buy from a place in the mall.

Later.

Sent from my Windows Phone

No comments:

Post a Comment