August 26, 2017

The Process Has Begun

I finally sent off my paper work for my citizenship and a few days later I got an email and a text saying that they got my forms and then two days ago I checked my bank app and saw that they charged my credit card for the full $700 odd for processing.

Then today I got home and saw a letter from them asking to confirm my address and date of birth. I'm going to call the number tomorrow, but I'm sure I'll get some recording saying to call back during the Monday to Friday work week. A work week I clearly don't abide by.

I had to move the 'study sheets' that I made into a pdf way back when, onto my pad, so I can start going over them for when I had the interview and they ask me about often we have elections for senators and so on.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment