September 20, 2017

I actually took it to work

I'm really"studying" for the citizenship test. I took the book to read on the bus ride there and back.

Now I'm on my way home. Not really looking forward to the walk up the side of the park that close to midnight, but I do need the walk today.

Work was good, a little slow by the time I came in, but we made day anyway. I might need to explain that. Each day someone or something, decides how much we should make that day, bases on how much we made a year ago on that same day. I don't know why.

So if we reach and past that amount, we made day. If we didn't, we didn't make day.

So that's it since I'm not going to go into anymore details about it and I need to read.

Later.. Oh. BTW. Orville is a good show.

Sent from my Windows Phone

No comments:

Post a Comment