September 30, 2017

Messed up times.

Besides the cold that I'm protecting myself from, do you see at the bottom that says what time I start work and when it ends?

Well I didn't. I clocked in at 1 and no one said other wise when I clocked in. And to boot, I have been thinking and telling people that my shift ends at 9.

Great, just great. So I desired to treat myself to Applebee's instead of a jamba juice to go with my subway sandwich that I misses the 24B to get to morning. I'll just eat it on my him tonight.

Yeah, life. All in all things are ok. I've been on cash rap, since the indecent with the $38. I was zero all but once. That day it was like 96 cents off.

My sister and her daughter showed up and stayed with us fir about 4 days I think. They brought the heat with them. We had a daytime high of 91 degrees. Then on the day they left, it dropped to 68 I think. Now I'm shivering in sub 60 degree weather.

Ok, lunch is here.

Later. I'll try and catch up soon.

Sent from my Windows Phone

No comments:

Post a Comment