December 02, 2017

Sales, Sales, Sales.

This is may be the only time I post something like this... well, maybe not. But, this may be the first time I'm posting something like this.

I have to get more comfortable with marketing myself. I know why it's so hard. I'm not use to seeing much about me that is worth 'selling'. Yes, even my photos and fractals despite thinking that I have some very good ones. 

Anyway, here I go.

===

Cyber weekend might be done, but the holiday season is far from over. Socity6 is having three special promos next week.

From Sunday through Monday, we're doing 25% off everything at S6. On Tuesday, we're giving special discounts on Tech Gear, Apparel, and Accessories (super popular gifting items!). Closing it out on Wednesday is 30% off Home Decor and Wall Art - which includes some of our best-selling products.


PROMOTIONS 

12/3-12/4: 25% Off Everything
Starts: Sunday, 12/3/17 at 12:00 am PT
Ends: Monday, 12/4/17 at 11:59 pm PT

12/5: Huge Sale + Free Shipping on Tech, Apparel & Accessories
Starts: Tuesday, 12/5/17 at 12:00 am PT
Ends: Tuesday, 12/5/17 at 11:59 pm PT

Details:
$8 Off Phone Cases and Laptop Sleeves
25% Off Stickers, Skins, Backpacks, Totes, Pouches, Duffle Bags, Mugs, Travel Mugs, Metal Travel Mugs, Notebooks and Stationery Cards
20% Of All Apparel
Free Shipping On These Sale Items

12/6: 30% Off Home Decor + Wall Art
Starts: Wednesday, 12/6/17 at 12:00 am PT
Ends: Wednesday, 12/6/17 at 11:59 pm PT

Jhoy E. Meade on Socity6


No comments:

Post a Comment