December 22, 2017

Today

I got my new glasses. I was told that they would be ready next week, but I got a call last night saying they were there already.

So I told them, very quietly, that I would come for them today before I start work at 10:30. Quietly because I lost my voice and trying to talk hurt.

I have a chest cold and a sore throat. I was hoping to recover my voice today, but that lasted all of an hour. And a slow hour at that. 

As for my glasses. I have to get use to the weight and this new smooth bifocals thing with blurry sides.

Now I'm in a movie theater. I wanted to watch justice league, but it's not playing. Neither is avengers. So I picked the last Jedi. But I had an hour till I started.

Now I fear that I have picked another long movie.

Ok. Got to go now.

Later.

Sent from my Windows Phone

No comments:

Post a Comment