March 28, 2018

New hours tomorrow

I was suppose to work from 11 am till 5 pm. This has turned into my normal hours lately. But I left work and I was checking my phone to see that work called me.

I was ready to write it off as a mistake since I was just there, but then I thought that if it was important they would have left me a voicemail. I found a voicemail.

So I leave the store, where I was looking for new work shoes, to go back to Tommy Hilfiger, since I was still in the mall, to see what they wanted from me?

I find the manager who called me and she asks what my hours were for tomorrow and then proceeds to ask me if I could come in for 8 am because they need people to go help at the warehouse. She wanted me to go at 10 am, but when I told her that I had never been, she then says they could take Ezra since he has been there before.

But that does not get me out of having to be at work that early in the end. I still have to show up that early to cover someone else that they are taking to the warehouse I think.

I'm just not happy about having to leave my house that early. I have to call an Uber. So now I three days in a row were I will be working at least 9 hours.

I don't even know what I'm going to be doing those days. I'm hoping for cash rep, but they could easily stick me in the fitting room. Either way I'm on my feet the whole time.

Well, I'm buying dinner. The don't feel up to cooking and everything is frozen anyway.

Later.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment