March 04, 2018

Yeah.. I’m at work...

... for sports day?



We have quaternary meetings and today’s theme is Tommy sport. It made Mose sense when I realized that we had activities.

Three legged race
Plastic egg toss
Speed hanging
Sack race
Toss cups??
Perfect folding

And last but not least a Tommy themed quiz.

I wasn’t on the team picked from the members of stock, fitting room and cash rep. So I was free to wander around and take video of most of it. I was going to say all of it, but people got in the way because it wasn’t stated beforehand that those not participating shouldn’t be at each station, so it was a mob around the players as they were loudly cheered on.

Now I’m trying to get a ride home since I got a ride here and I’m not dressed for standing outside in 43-degree weather.

Also, this is the third time I’m trying to send this post out.

Later.

PS
That jacket is not mine. I just tried it on. Yes, I look good in it, but I don’t need to buy it. I need to buy a rain jacket.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment