June 22, 2018

Popped up out of nowhere

For a moment I felt like I walked out of work and into Japan.

I'm sorry if I haven't seen a new kind of vending machine in ages.

But I was not the only one taking pics of this, so my reaction to seeing it wasn't that odd.

I had a short day at work today. 11 - 4. Tomorrow they will take it out of my hide. I work 2 - 10. I didn't bother buying anything to eat for breakfast or to eat after my shift so I will feel better when I call Uber to come get me tomorrow night.

I'm currently on the 40 bus as it makes its way through the port. A lot of shipping crates. I think that is what they are called. Those things that the 18 wheels move around the place. White wrapped cars along with a few trains and some piles of bricks and stones.

For all the lopping we make through this place we only drive by one small but of open water.

It's a nice little ride. I'm going to see if i can catch the 37 or 107 bus home on the highway. Yeah, odd I know.

Later.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment