August 08, 2018

4 (four) buses!

Today I bought a new phone for my cousin, older lady, living in Brooklyn. So I tried to leave home a little early since I was going in later for work so I could stop in at Cricket to buy her phone and add it more to my plan.

For the whole time I'm looking out for my bus to get me to work since I left later than I would have liked. Since I was in Elizabeth, I was going to give he bus until half past the hour before I got an Uber to get me there.

Then with about 10 mins left to go, one showed up. Then a second. Then a third and a fourth! A fourth! This would be why so many people were there waiting with me and didn't get on the other two buses that came by before.

Four buses, one right after the other making a line going down the block. This is why I gave up looking at their time table last year.

So, I'm working for 5 hours today. 4 pm till 9 pm. Let's see when I actually leave. Sunday my shift was 3 pm till 10 pm. I left at half past midnight. 😒 I had the next day off so I had just stayed and helped. So not much to gripe about.

So it's 3:33 now. I should make it to work in good time.

Later. Sorry about the lack of updates.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment