August 17, 2018

Cake day... kinda

Today was such a slow day. I just like laid in bed and read all day at one point I just ate cake. 

Yesterday was fun. Well, it really was fun even though I had to take an uber to work because I read when I started my shift incorrectly and then when I was coming home, the bus lady told me I couldn't use my electronic bus ticket only that they would accept my bus pass but not an actual ticket for per rides, so I have to start taking the 40 bus to work or just hope the next person doesn't make any fuss about it. 

I will see. Now I have to go to sleep early so I can get up early so I can buy school supplies. No, not for me. We are being told to buy school supplies to give to people so that we can look good for the charity that they made. Go figure. 

Anyway, later.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment