August 19, 2018

Sunday, Rainy Sunday.

Today was a slightly odd day. I woke up kind early 6:30, to try to get to work for nine for a meeting. I wasn't early enough to take a bus there so I had to get an Uber with just an hour left to get there.

I got rained on my way there and the meeting was on the short side. It was slightly informative but like most meetings. But one person commented that it wasn't anything than something they could have told us at the meets we have before each shift. When I left it was raining even harder so I didn't bother going to the market like I wanted to and I came home.

Then my system just shut down and I have been fighting off sleep since I've got here, but I did manage to make dinner about an hour or so ago. Though it was just leftover chicken from when I tried to do a slow roast and didn't quite do it probably in the end. I added some sautéed vegetables. Eggplant, Squash, Onions, and Peppers. I also made some quinoa with some brown rice and then I reheated some stewed tomatoes with garlic in a few other things mixed in there. Yep, I got it out of a can.

I'm watching the Matrix trilogy on Roku channel right now. I should be typing really. That was my plan. I was gonna put the matrix on to play, then go to my computer and type on my story to get something out on Wattpad this weekend. I still have time if I can keep myself awake.

OK, that's it. Later

No comments:

Post a Comment