September 11, 2018

Forgetful Me

Second day of me forgetting things.

It actually kinda started last week. I took my umbrella to work and forgot it there because it wasn't raining when my shift ended. No big right? So normal.

But then yesterday I was focused on switching buses on my home that I left it behind on the bus. The minute I sat down I remembered it. When I texted my sister to tell her she laughed at me.

Today I was so proud of remembering to take my pills before leaving the house that I forgot to take my shoes with me. It's still very wet from the last three-ish days of rain, so I put on my rain boots to wear to work along with my new tights since it's now "cold" and I forgot to pack my work shoes. 😰

I could just take off the tights and keep the boots and socks on. I was just not planning on doing that. But it doesn't look like I have a choice.

But I kinda blame my lack of sleep for the slip up. My sister did my hair and it lasted for hours. Way longer than it should have taken since I took that into account when I got her to start as early as possible.

Pics later.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment