September 27, 2018

The rain...

... was so bothered by the fact that it's afternoon thundershowers was canceled yesterday, keeping me dry, then when it saw me leaving work late and not going straight home, it decided to rain on me now with paper bags in hand.

But I have my umbrella and I refuse to call an Uber. I spent far too much on them last month. I will end out September with riding one.

Just a few days left and I've made it.

So what's in the bags? I got a dress from work a few weeks ago and wished it with the intent to wear it yesterday. But I didn't try it on and once I said that out loud I realized that it wasn't going to fit. Such is my and I was right. So I returned it and got two other things. I think they both came up to the price of what I returned.

Then I was thinking of going to Shoprite, but decided to go to Whole Foods instead. Got some cassava fries, flax seed granola and something else that I can't spell to try out and to kinds of vegan yogurt to test out. All said and done, not much damage.

Later.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment