October 10, 2018

Didn’t get a pic

As I was rushing to catch my bus, I saw a squirrel dash across my path. When it stopped it had a small mushroom in its mouth and started to eat it.

I don't consider it unreasonable, but it was very unexpected. You don't hear anyone saying how squirrels eat anything but nuts.

Granted, I never stopped to read up on squirrels, so it could be easily found out if I decided to look. ☺️

So, on day 4 of my 6 day work week. I almost cried when I thought I had to be there for 10:30 this morning. That when I woke up, I double checked to make sure and saw 11:30 instead.

I was so temped to go back to sleep, but I got up and prepped my oats instead and did some stuff until it was time to get ready.

Now, when I say prep my oats, I mix dry oats, some sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, dried cranberries and walnuts in a bowl and plugged in my water heater/kettle and just before I went in the shower I put the hot water in the bowl, mix everything up and covered it with something.

Sunday I was on register but the rest of the days I've been running back and forth in the fitting room. Outside of all the shirts they wanted hung for clearance it wasn't that bad. Lucky us, more people bought stuff for other people than themselves so we weren't that swamped in the fitting room.

I could be sent there again today, but I feel like I will be sent to the register today. Just because of the time I'm going in for today. But that is no guarantee.

Later.


Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment