October 21, 2018

Almost A New Bedroom.

So, yesterday my sister and I went to IKEA and got a lot of stuff.

I got a whole new bed and bed frame with slats. New sheets and comforter set along with different seasonal inserts. So I put the thicker one in since it is winter time.

Those sets each had two pillow cases but I only had two pillows, so my sister gave me her two since she just refuses to use them. Go figure. 🤷‍♂️

I also got a new wardrobe. With a mirror door. I now have a mirror. I've never really had a full length mirror before. I've wanted one for a few years now, but my sister was creeped out by them.

I have one shelf in there with a basket for my socks. 😆 my only silly perk.

There are suppose to be two draws under my bed, to hold my sheets, but my landlord said that we were making too much noise when were halfway through with the wardrobe. So they will have to be done another day.

So here are the pics. My sister did most of the building but I helped when she wanted and with half of the wardrobe. Also, my bed got upgraded from a twin to a full.

My sister wouldn't let me get a twin. She insisted that no adult should be sleeping on a twin sized bed.

So here are the pics. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment