October 25, 2018

End of my shift on Wednesday

A lot of people told me I looked good at the end of my shift since most of them started like an hour before my shift was up and they were on the other side of the store. So they didn't get to see me until I went to the bathroom after clocking out.

So, before I got myself winterized, I took a pic. Two really.

The sweater I got like two weeks ago. I hadn't been on the floor that week, so when I was getting something for a friend I saw this in clearance and got it. It wasn't on clearance but I got it anyway. I was talked into it since I didn't drop it like a hot potato when I realized that it wasn't clearance.

It seems that we were all right. One girl said I looked really good in it and might get one for herself.

If that isn't a ringing endorsement, I don't know what is. The pink skirt I think I sent you a pic of like a month ago, at least. And yes, my wing is back. It's a great hat for this insane weather, but I got a little too hot when I'm working in it.

I have thought of just wearing the wig to work and taking it off, but I think an actual hat would raise less eyebrows. 🤔 I just have to buy one. And I haven't owned one since I was 17.

I also took a head shot since I hadn't taken one in a while. I did not do the glowly thing. That happened on its own.

No comments:

Post a Comment