October 14, 2020

70 degrees?

 We have been freezing our asses off for two to three days and today it’s 70 degrees out?

It just occurred to me that you might be wondering why I’m just leaving my house. I have night shift today and tomorrow. 6 pm till 2 am. I am not going to be left to fend for myself on how I’m getting home. They are paying for an Uber or will pay me back for the Uber I will have to call to get my butt home. They have done it both ways.

So why the overnight? Live floor set. Yes. We did do this a few weeks/ a month ago. And now we are doing it again. I thought this whole thing was going to go digital, but apparently, they can’t afford that level of tech yet. 

Anyway. It's now three to nine days out of our lives that we do this. Overnight is only 2 days. But my store started to prep for this since last week and it won’t be done until this Friday.

I want to get a salad to take to work with me. Yes. I do like salads. Good salads. But like this whole week, so far, which started on Sunday for me, I won’t jeopardize getting to work on time for it. I’ll just order Uber eats. 

Well later.  

No comments:

Post a Comment