October 31, 2020

Good morning to you too

This sucks and sucks bad. 

Not only do I have to buy lunch and get a Lyft, but my 2 bus played possem with me and didn't show up for over 10 mins after its time, three mins after I stopped waiting to see if it was late or just least early.

It has been done. I was lucky one day to be waiting long before it was suppose to leave because it left 10 mons early. 

Granted, if I had gotten the bus today and not have to pay Lyft for a ride to work, I wouldn't have lunch. And would have to pay more to Uber eats to feed myself today. All because I forgot my lunch on the table this morning when leaving the house. 

At least it's not raining. I’m looking at 7.5 hours of work then 2-ish hours getting home after that. At least I can just not more tomorrow until I feel like it. 

How is your day going? 

No comments:

Post a Comment