June 20, 2008

Wow...

Hayden called me back. He actually called me back. Wow.

I guess he couldn't have been bothered to look up my e-mail and let me know that he has a whole new phone and needed me to call him so he could get my number back. Oh well.

We will be hanging out this Saturday, and another friend from high school may be joining us. We are going to meet sometime around 4pm at my subway then head up to his house for drinks and see what movie we want to go see, then head out.

Tomorrow I have a lot of running around to do. I don't know if I'll get all of it done. I have to go to the bank for two reasons. One, to put my check on the bank to help cover what I've been spending of my tv money. Then I have to order some check so I can start paying for the tv before this time next month. I want to go by the blood bank to try and give blood again. I tired last week but when I got there, they had already closed. Then there is the washing. I'm glad that I won't be asked to help with the baking this Friday. Jhodie will be helping mom.

Today was the second night I was sent home early because I didn't reach my quota. I can see this job getting hard. No one wants to take a survey, and if no one takes any surveys, we won't have jobs. So while I still have one, I thought that I  should start looking for one that may have a bit of a longer life span, and really try to get in college so I can get a better job.

It not so bad, yes it would be better if more people decided to take the survey, but everything has it downside I'm sure.

This afternoon when I was getting ready for work, I set a job to print, it hadn't finished printing by the time I had to leave, so I asked Jhodie to look in on it for me, incase it asked for more paper. I miss my old printer that held a whole lot more paper then this thing.

When I came back home tonight I realized that the printer was still on and asking for more paper. At first I thought that Jhodie didn't check it for me, then I saw a this big pile of printer paper. It seems that it would get as far as page 24 or so, and it would forget then start printing all back over again. It seems to have done that like 5 or so times. After I found that out, I marked them then turned them over and finish printing the document on the other side. The whole thing was only 51 pages. I'm sure I printed twice that in this little mishap.

Well since I was off work early tonight I went to get the cat some dry cat food. She ran out last night. So I took the bus there, and picked that up along with some cereal. I just couldn't stop myself. It was just two boxes, like last time. One was a granola mix.  :) I haven't had any like that in while. I was going to take the train home since I didn't feel like waiting out in the slightly cold air for a bus to show up. But as I crossed the street a bus did up, so I just walked down to it's stop and got on.

Ya... I got my time line all mixed up. Sorry about that.

I'm watching this movie called "Prison on Fire". It's an Asian film from back in 1988. Chow Yun-Fat is in it along with a few other people but no one I know. I like it. It's a bit odd, but a good over all movie.

Well that's for now. See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment