December 20, 2009

Chapter 51

Well my chapter is up.

I just haven't gotten a notice saying so. They said to give it 30 mins, but it's been hours. I don't know what gives, but at least it is there. I checked to make sure.

Well we have snow today. I had to go out to get something from the doctor for my mom. She sounds bad, but says that it's just her allergies that are acting up now for some reason.

I finished reading a gay story that I found over at Literotica.com. It's called "Sweet Southern Comfort". It was long, but a very, very good read, and it threw in a crime. I think I like it because it has muliti-POV's and I think it reads like how I write.

I've picked up my current chapter, and I have been working on for most of the night in between reading a new chapter for another story that was updated and I did get the notice for. :) I would have gotten one page done if I wasn't reading or working on my niece's computer which froze on me a number of times. I ran spybot at start up and that seemed to have caught what was taking up all the memory, but I ran TuneUp and did a few of it's programs before running my AV at boot up. It's doing it now. Its moved 15% in 20 mins. :) The first 30% always takes forever then it will just fly by the rest of it in less than half the time.

I keep checking the mail for stuff from you, when it hit me to just write. :)

So what are you up to?

Tomorrow I'm going to trudge out into what is left of the snow storm to get a new winter coat and maybe a cheep $10 wig. I may just buy a tub of straight while I'm at it since my hair does need to be done.

Well back to my chapter. :) I'm happy I'm working on it now, and I want to get some where with it and get that closer to the end.

Well, see ya. :)



Your E-mail and More On-the-Go. Get Windows Live Hotmail Free. Sign up now.

No comments:

Post a Comment