December 13, 2009

Well...

I was kicked out the door to do to errands and did one of my own while I was out there. I was in thick layers too... so I cut down how much of me chilled, but my cheeks still didn't have much of a shot.

The first trip was to the church for my mom. She had left stuff at home and I was sent out to get them to her. One the way back I went to the bank to do something that I should have done on Thursday, but I stayed to long at school and then it was too cold to go where I should have. Honestly I forgot about the one here EasterParkway.

Then after I had my lovely dill chips I was sent on a hunt for Tridadian food. Roiti, Palorie, and doubles. I had to take two buses and then had to walk from one branch to the other because the first one sold out of doubles. I was told that I got to keep what change came back. I don't know what I was expecting, but I was looking for more than $3. So I spent two of them on some sweet bread stuffed with some sweetened red coconut.

Mom came home, and asked who the rest of the stuff was for, and I told her I have no clue. I asked for some of the palorie and didn't know how the rest of it went. So I heard her asking, and next thing I know, I see her coming into the room and handing me a double. Five mins after I ate it one of my sister came looking for it (them) and was upset that mom ate them. I told them that I heard mom asking. They said that they heard something else.

Guess they have to go and get their own another day. :)

I'm still wearing my sweats that I had under my skirt still. I seem to have lost my core heat and there is very slight draft in the bedroom.

Ok... Sleep well. :) I'm going to see about posting this next chapter before I go to bed. :)

See ya.

Hotmail: Powerful Free email with security by Microsoft. Get it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment