December 11, 2009

This was a semi-bad Friday

I was suppose to go to school and do some more drawing. I bearly got anything done because I found a mistake and took way too long to fix it. But I've made up my mind to go in early on Monday and start drawing before my first class, during my break of my first class, and maybe, maybe I skip lunch and draw some more. But I think that since I came in early, I would have earned the right to eat something for the day.

Then I'll be there all through my drawing class and then afterwords for at least 3 hours.

That shouldn't be the other think I should be stressing out over, but for now I'm going to stop, because I already have a plan, and stressing just makes me sick and when I'm sick I can't do anything.

I cleaned up a bit of the kitchen. I washed dishes, I labeled, printed labels, bagged and re bagged baked goods and counted everything.

It seems that there is no new ep of StarGate Universe. There was one for Sanctuary, but not SG-U. Oh well. I feel like going in to bed now I can wake up and do my math if not study for this other class, but my mom has her Christian music going and loudly so. I don't really mind her playing her music. Yes her music. It's just that it's louder than the tv when it's on. It's the volume I have the most issue with. She doesn't get it.

Well, I don't feel like braving the room to get my stuff to study, so I'll work on the next chapter to post for Inuyasha. As you saw from the post before I came up with a very short something for DeathNote. It's not really yaoi, but it is about L and Light, but Light doesn't even know that he's in this story. :)

What does someone have to do to get a review I wonder. *shaking my head*....

Well I'll see what I can do.

Oh, this is kinda news worthy. I'm on Face Book now. I have fought being added to that thing, but I was finally dragged in a week or so ago by a long time friend from over in Pakistan.

I think I may just post some pictures in stead. I have barely touched them since I started school. But I'm sure that is due to the fact that I've barely taken any since I started school.

Well night. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment