May 12, 2010

Catching up....

I am working on my last draft. Tomorrow is my last class and my last exam.

I should be working on it now, but my sister cut up and fried some onions and my eyes are feeling it. But I will have it done by it's time to turn it in tomorrow even if I have to stay up to get to a place I'm happy with. It would be shameful if I didn't finish this one.

The Ukrainian girl who is math class with me says that she get's lost too in this class, but I think she pasted. At least she has the slight excuse and difficultly of not knowing english that well.

My friend from Seattle is on the east cost right now. She got her hair braided and she's then off to Maryland. Then come Thursday she'll be back and we can hang out for a day or so. I'm not going to Seattle, I think I told you that, but I will be going to Boston for one or two days. I found a bus place where I can book on line and pay a dollar to go, and a dollar to come back. But I have to travel at night. Since my friend then said I can stay with her, I don't care that I'm traveling at night. :)

I got one new song, but I haven't even played it yet. I head the song on Stargate Universe and I tracked it down. :)

I ordered parts for the down desktop, and I thought I plugged in everything right, but it didn't turn on. I messed with a few things, but it didn't seem to help, so I think I I'll have to take it someone else and have them look at it and I'll have to get 2 ATA converters for my DVD Burners. Also, I'm running low on space in my laptop, so I'm thinking of getting and external hard drive, but the one I saw had a comment on it saying that it needs a power source other than the USB cord if you connect it to a laptop, so I'm not sure now. I didn't want to spend too much, but I might have to make sure it will work with the laptops. I know it's mine, but my sister will want to use it too and her laptop is older than mine.

Almost forgot, I have to turn two things from what I ordered for the desktop. One I got two of, and the other thing I can't use because my motherboard is too small and doesn't have another powerport for a case fan I got to try and make sure that the case didn't over heat. I could send back the case fan no prob, but the thing I got two of, was only sited to be exchanged on the site, so I got around to calling them today and asking about being able to send it back. They gave me a number so now I can send that part back too and get refunded. I just have like 10 days to get it done. :)

Other than that....

We got a new stove, and a new fridge yesterday, then today some guy showed up, ruined my sleep and reglazed our bathtub. Now, my bedroom that was just full of kitchen stuff is now full of bathroom things. :(

Ya, interesting week. :) Oh, did I mention that my cycle kicked me in my teeth at the end of last week which is why I'm bit behind on this last draft? Well it did. Sometimes it sucks being a girl.

Sorry about not writing sooner. But between the end of the semester, the stuff around the apt and reading a new story I found that is kinda long, I just didn't remember. In fact I forgot to do one other thing. I got my other draft back. The one I got locked into the school drawing. I got an amazing 86% on it and it wasn't complete. If I finished all my drawings I would be living in the 90's. Another reason why I want to get this one done. It will be my last chance to get a 90 something.

So there you go. That is just about my week plus some future plans. :)

Hotmail has tools for the New Busy. Search, chat and e-mail from your inbox. Learn more.

No comments:

Post a Comment