November 19, 2010

I Have Been Lied To, And Cheated!

I'm not talking about a guy, I'm talking about a web site. 

I'm talking about A news article that I read.

I was told one thing. Never got my sample, got charged for a second amount of the product within 7 days of ordering the sample, that I have yet to get.

I found a charge on my bank statement for $87.13 last night. One that they implemented, after I was no longer able to contact them over the phone. 

I tracked down their terms of agreement and I found that the free sample trial time is about 10 days and two days before the end of the trail they would charge me for the next month's supply once they weren't contacted with in the trial time to cancel. But if I didn't get the first sample I can extend my trial time. 

I tried to do both. I never got the sample. I wanted my trail time pushed up accordingly, and in doing so not be charged the money. Once that was in place I wanted to cancel my 'subscription'. That doesn't seem like a lot to ask fore since they said that is how it was to be done in their own terms of agreement right?

Wrong. It took me 35 mins to get the lady on the other end to understand this and cancel it. And even so, I still had to fill out the informatory on line to cancel it myself. Then I read the terms and agreement that came with that. It said that my account will no longer be charged and that my sample will be free, but they are keeping the money for the other pills that I didn't not want or ask for and have every right not to pay for. 

As I think of it now, I shouldn't have signed it. But I wanted them out of my account. I didn't want to see more money going in their direction. I am within my legal right not to pay for that, and I'll fight it. 

I've notified my bank since last night. They will have a record of this. I am contesting this. No one is going to steal $87 from me. 

I'm not the only one. This is why I was careful about buying stuff on line. I question even if the news article I saw was real at this point. 

Here is someone else.

http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/weight-loss-nutra-c379392.html


No comments:

Post a Comment