March 21, 2016

Solty Rei - S.A.V.E Box Set - AVAILABLE NOW!




I just finished watching this over at Funimation.

I don't even remember how I found it, but I'm happy I did. It's a great anime. I'm surprised  I haven't heard of it because of how good it is, but I also can see why it wasn't jumping all over the tv and such despite it being 10 years old.

It is one session long. 25 or so eps. Could be watched over the weekend once you don't have other plans.

It deals with a lot of grown up things I think. It's not a very playful show outside of one ep. I'm not saying the whole show is nothing but a downer, but I'm also saying there aren't an over abundance water works, feeble women, chibis and everyone lives.

I highly recommend this anime to anyone who enjoys real dramas. :) And I'm posting it here for myself for when I get old and can't remember the name. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment