October 02, 2017

I Ran!

I didn't think I would catch the 59 bus since it would show up about 4mins after I checked the bus text, but I still stopped to locked the top lock on my apt door.

Anyway, I still hoped that something, someone, held it up for a few seconds since I knew it would just fly by as I'm nearing the corner.

And it did, but I flagged it down thinking that if bus driver was kind he would think I was close enough to wait for me. I didn't think it was going to happen, but he did stop, and I ran for it.

I was about to praise his soul when I saw someone get off the bus. Ok, so he may not have stopped for me, but then again he might have. All I know is that I'm on time for work.

I was a little surprised that my feet let me run. I have looked at a number of buses  go by because I knew I couldn't make my legs move into a run. But today I just took off and I did it without any pain pills in my system.

So, it looks like I may be having tuna again for breakfast and lunch today. I could try and get a subway sandwich between buses since I have to change over to the 24 but I have to be at work at least 15 mins before we open our doors at 10 for a meeting. So a little less too to be late.

It's almost time to switch.

Later.

Sent from my Windows Phone

No comments:

Post a Comment