May 03, 2018

Not diabetic

But my blood pressure is high, so I'm getting some pills to help with that. We think that could be why I was having headaches.

Mostly the "doctor" was more concerned about my mental health. She was sure that I was depressed.

I just don't like going to see any kind of doc. You end up condescending the last 3-10 years of your life for them and you just feel judged and how good can you feel with all that?

Well, I made an appointment for my Pap smear. I hope I get the day off. It's the 21st and that might be too soon to get the day off.

Now I'm going home to clean the kitchen and take out some trash. Well abut of trash. I've put off talking out the paper and boxes for too long.

I may walk it since traffic is messed up due to road work. I washed it here and made it in like 20-25 mins. Not bad. And I should do what little I can to chip away at that 20lbs I don't like, I guess I'm walking. Very happy for the fact it's over 80 degrees out. Heck, I think it's closer to 90.

Later.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment