May 10, 2018

The spelling!!!

I knew that would get me in trouble. But it was none of the few words I expected. It was president. I kept swapping out the 'i' for an 'e'. But the interviewer was very nice about it and we worked through it.

That was the "hardest" part. Until the interview I was falling asleep waiting for my name to be called. When they did it was an hour and a half after I showed up.

My name also threw her for a loop. I think she said Elba correctly. But my first and last name suffered. 😆

Now I'm back in the waiting area. I had to fill out this short thing and hand it over with my green card when they call my name again.

I don't think I'll be getting it back, so I took pics before I left the house.

Ok. Back to waiting. I knew I should have taken the chicken out of the freezer this morning. At least I'm off my feet.

Later.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment