May 17, 2018

Thought I was going to be late

I think that I'm going to be late to work a lot of times for different reasons, but I really left my house way later than I should have.

I ended up catching the 11am bus. I should have been catching a bus 30 mins earlier. Then I decided to get off a few stops early so I could see the bus that I would be transferring to easier.

I step out and see a bus in front of the one I got off. I get to see that it's my bus just in time for it to start moving away. Yeah, I had like 6 seconds where I saw the number and tried to reach the front of bus before the light changed. But nope. I can now be included in the masses that run along the bus as it leaves a stop and keeps on going.

I almost really thought about calling an Uber, but there was time, so I waited. Oh, it's cold and raining at the moment. But I got my boots and umbrella. So about 5-ish mins later, another one shows up.

So now I'm about 10-ish mins from work and I will be there on time and not just barely making it.

Today work is from 12 till 6 pm.

Later.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment