January 31, 2021

I hate winter.


 This is the famous food truck that you might have heard me talking about. 

I too this phot last week around Wednesday. I don’t remember which day exactly, but clearly it’s the day that we got some snow. It was less than I expected. 

Yes, it is now Sunday and I’ve arrived at work already.

I was trying not to shiver while laying on the couch last night when my boss asked me to come in to work for 10 instead of 12 and I said sure. 

So I looked up times for the buses so I would get to work on time and of course I missed my first bus. I then had the bright idea of taking the 81 to the 87, but then I got off the 81 my bus app went from saying 9 mind to 28 or so mins until the 87 showed up. I walked out of my house with near frozen toes. I needed warmth or at least shelter from the cold.

So I got an Uber all the way to work. It was like $4 less to take me to Journal Square, so I questioned how much was worth me getting out of the cold now and not having to wait for another bus in this weather.

I paid the $14. Then right after I did the 87 showed up. It's moments like this that I hate my app. I tried to jump on and cancel the Uber, but it was rounding the corner. So I apologised to the driver and asked to get off. That got me into a car that somehow made my feet colder. I asked for heat, but it only worked on my face. 

Brb 

Back. On my first break now. 

So, freezing feet for the whole ride, then I get to work 30 mins before I was suppose to and saw that the store was still dark. Great. So I went down to the indoor playground at the end and they let me stay inside until it was time for me to leave. 

Got to go now. 

Later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment