January 24, 2021

We are having heating issues again

 It is 20 odd degrees out and I've stayed mostly in one place for the whole day, as I tried to stay warm because our heating doesn't really want to work and when it trickles on, it doesn't get that warm. 

But it seems we may be getting some help with that tomorrow. No, not from the 'land lord' but a friend of my sister has some space heaters that she is willing to give us. She isn't using them and they have never been opened. Her landlord gave them to her while he fixed her heating. I think he gave her three, and she only used one, so she just had sitting there. 

It would suck to get 'sick' again so soon because I didn't have any heat in my apt. 

Last week I worked four days straight, but this week I'm doing two days then a day off then two days and another day off, then I work Sunday. More than likely I'll be working next Monday too, but I won't know until next week's hours are posted. 

I didn't get around to posting anything over at DA today. With the trying to keep warm thing, but I did end up swinging by an hour ago and saw a number of faves for a my newest pieces. 



I can admit that these came out very well. :) I'm not always a downer on myself and things I do. 

If you missed the link to my DA account. Here it is again. You can buy prints of my work there too. 

Ok, it's almost midnight and I have to be at work two hours earlier than I have been doing lately. 

Later. 



No comments:

Post a Comment