January 22, 2021

Third Time The Charm

 So on my first day back to work, I thought that I would have money to buy a lunch from the food truck, but I was two dollars short of being able to buy anything. Great. So I got something healthy, I think, and ended up paying just over $20 for the privilege of eating it.

The next day I thought I had enough time to grab a subway sandwich and still make it down the block to catch my bus. But no luck, so I had to take and Uber to work. That cost me about $11.50. But I had a prepaid subway card, so I was just out the Uber fare. But that night I made a point of stopping by the bank to get catch. 

Today I skipped subway and made both buses. That got me to the food truck and I was very happy with my egg sandwich. I ate it in two parts. I skipped breakfast to make my first bus.

Now since I don't have a food truck to help me eat on the weekends, I'm packing, something. 

Then I have the next day off. 

What will I do with my Sunday? 

No comments:

Post a Comment