February 25, 2021

It's Offical

 I am a full time worker now. My boss told me today. So I'm now owed 35-40 hours a week. This kicks in next week. So no more three days off from work for me. 

I would feel better about this, if I felt better about it. Yes I just typed that. That isn't me making one of my common writing mistakes. I don't know really know why I'm not more happy about this. 

Maybe it's all my current tooth problems. Maybe I'm getting stuff that I'm not asking for. Maybe it's what my sister said years ago about finding a 'good' job instead of staying with this one. Maybe I don't want to disappoint anyone. But it's just my hours that are being up and I'm getting some kind of full time benefits. I'm not even sure what they are.

At least I don't think they can promote me to Assistant Manager without asking me. "laugh"

I can say that when she told me, I was thinking about my upcoming dental 'appointments?'. Procedures. That's a better word. And then having to take days to get them done and recover. But then I thought that people do this. They have medical issues that come up and have to be dealt with no matter where in life they currently are. And it's not like I have a history of flaking. If I did, I wouldn't have been made a lead in the first place.

So, speaking of dental work. Outside of the root canals, it seems that my past root canal needs to be treated. But it's really bad, my sister said I also have the option to extract them/it and have implants put in. Treatment would be over $1000 while the implant would be sub $500. Then she acts like I have any real choice. I reminded her how poor I am. 


Well, I just woke up on the couch, so I'm going to bed now. I was rendering out a fractal and watching that Koran Drama while my computer slaved away at rending. But it's been over 8 hours and it's not even half way yet. And since I have to go pee in a cup for test tomorrow and perhaps buy some oranges on the way back, it should done by the time I get home. 




Later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment