February 25, 2021

I Always hope.



After I get back and wait about another 4 or so hours, I see this. Great. Just great. 

So I made the file smaller and I'm trying again, but that will still take like 12 hours since I'm trying to get a large render for printing. 

I'm thinking of taking my computer in to BestBuy so they can order up the right RAM for it so I can get some more memory. I'm tried of this, but I won't be able to go there until mid year I think. 

The thing is, my system is saying that my RAM is fine. See the top right hand corner? My read out is good. Maybe BestBuy can tell me why this is happening to me. I've got gigs and gigs of hard drive space, so I know that's not it. 

Oh, I didn't buy more than I expected to at Costco. In fact, I didn't bother buying the towel that I wanted. I got TP, muffins, a bag of sweet potatoes, a bag of tangerines, and my lactose pills, along with some milk and humus. That's it. Grand total was $60, and then I pulled it all home, over snow and cracked up pavement for 13 blocks.

My poor hands. 

The sun and wind were fighting today. The wind would make you cold and the sun would burn you up. I actually sweated since I had on my winter coat. I started out with a scarf too, but I had to get rid of it. It was too much. 

I got home and made something to eat and I was once again reminded that there is more than one kind of sweet potato out there. I didn't expect this kind. The orange flesh one. I was thinking of and wanted the red flesh one. Oh well. It still worked with my meal. I'll have to remake it for work. I'm going for soft foods for a while. If anything, I'll loose weight while I'm at it too. That should make my Dr happy. 

My K-drama ended. 100 Days My Prince. For some reason, I feel like the ending wasn't as nailed down as I would have liked it to be, but it was still good. Now I'm watching a new one set in modern day Korea, but it's half a fantasy show. It's called. The Devil Punisher. I think they are either trying to keep a scary story up beat with all these silly little things and sound effects, or they are trying to keep you there for when things get really grim. I'm think it's the first one personally. 

I think I'll go snack on part of a muffin. 

Later. 




No comments:

Post a Comment