February 13, 2006

My Sister's Current Prize

My sister "picked" this on Friday if not Thursday.

When she cut down the bunch and the tree, you have to cut down the tree when you cut the plantains/bananas off of it, all of them were the colour green at the top. Over the weekend, mostly today, they started to turn yellow.

My sister asked if I blogged. You know I haven't blogged in a while, but I do have a draft waiting to be spell checked since my last blog.

Today I went walking. I wasn't prepaired for the distance we went. I have to wear pants tomorrow, and tomorrow we are going a bit further than today. We are also going to check on a sale of 5 gallon paints that they are are having at the end of the walk. Then we have to walk it back. I don't know if we are going to get any of the paint. We have to see if they will still have any by the time I get paid at the end of the week.

I'm suppose to some how get a walk in every day. It will be tiring and intresting to see how I do it for Wed, Thurs, and Friday.

Little Ray, I should get you a pic of that boy, well, he brought by a laptop for me to have a look at. It started off as being told that it had a virus to shutting down when you try to fix parts, to what I beleive to be the hard drive slowing dying. I have like one thing left that I can try on it. It would be nice if it just didn't shut down on you when you look at a bad cluster never mind try and fix it. I stayed up until 4 something this morning trying to fix it. Tonight I don't have that option since I have a time limit on our walk and when we have to be back home. Jhodie has a job at 1pm I think.

Nika has her cold still, but at least her ear isn't hurting her any more.

On Friday nothing much. I think I made some wallpaper and posted them on Deviantart and a little work on the website job that I have. I should say had, but she wants me to show her how to make changes, but she really can't. I would have to make them for her. I'm waiting until I meet her to let her know this, even though I told her the hard way before. I don't think she understood based on the last e-mail I got from her. On Saturday I scanned the pages/jobs I had for two teachers. I made it harder on myself than I had too. I waisted like 2 hours on 6 pages. Near the end another teacher showed up and I helped him. M left as I was finishing up so I walked down to "man" the LRC. I'm not sure what I did for the rest of the day. But at the end of the day, I found a nice pen, and an ipod shuffle. They were going to come back for that one. I couldn't beleive that they forgot their music. It must be something new for them. I tested it out. Not bad. Had a look on the inside. I was actully going to give the person one of my songs for the fun of it, but they didn't have real names, and I didn't want to put one on that messed up the whole thing. So I just left it in the lost and found place.

Sunday Ron showed up, and I worked on getting a new working search page going. I came across this "little" project when I was asked to find out about something that I already knew about that was hidden behind bad handwriting. That day I found an m that looked like and n. I didn't think you could get that wrong. No wonder they were in a tissy over the SN for the comptuers that we were getting rid of. Oh, I remember part of Friday now. They were dumping about 12 computers that they had stripped the memory and hard drive from. I asked for two. They are now in Gary's car waiting for directions to my house. *grin*

Now I have to get memory, hard drives and a monitors. Sunday night was good for me. I had heat, I had something to work on and I only felt hungery twice. I ate at like 12 and I didn't get anything to eat until I got home at 10:30 or so. I walked an extra 4 blocks when the bus stopped at the gas station, and I thought I could walk it home before it passed me. I came close. I had half a block left when it passed me. Now the only "bad" thing that came my was that before Ron left for home that night he sent out a department wide e-mail about our dress code. I was told that I was doing well for the past two years on my dress, and the time I showed up at work was fine. Just don't get sick was my last thing. I'm glad to say that this wasn't because of me. One of the new guys showed up to work, on Thursday in the wrong kind of clouths. So wrong, that he was sent home to change what he had on. Now he had tighted the whole dressing thing for the rest of us. Where as we had a little lee way, we won't have any for maybe the rest of the semester.

The last bit of drama before I get ready for bed. Today after school, Jhodie talked about me going down town with Nika to get something. I think it's some stove top for little Ray. He came by and nibbled on our dinner. It was stove top with scalloped potatoes and some baked chicken. Anyway, I was still sore from the walk that finished like 40 mins before, so Nika decides to go B's for the rest of the afternoon. Jhodie then asked me to go get Nika from B's at almost most 7:30 and just as I was about to ask her to help me comb out my hair, B's shows up with Nika. She was crying. B's said that Nika wanted to come home. Nika said that she thought that Jhodie wasn't going to come for her. I knew that Jhodie took to long to go for her. So I as left to go back and get Nika's scotter. Had to wait until Nika stopped crying before Jhodie could let her go and comb my hair. As I walked up the shop, I realized that B and B's mom was just about to leave. She said that she locked the scotter in the shop. Fine. We will just get it tomorrow.

Ok, that's it. Night.

Forgive my grammer and spelling. I'm not checking tonight. I don't think that I messed up to badly. Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment